MAXIS Global Captive Solution
The MAXIS Global Captive Solution provides highly efficient risk management for multinationals looking to set up an employee benefits captive programme. The employer retains the underwriting profit while gaining access to our strong technical expertise, local-to-global coordination and comprehensive financial data analysis.
With a captive, the risk of local policies in scope is ceded to a central reinsurer, then retroceded to the multinational employer’s captive insurance company. All types of insurance coverage can be placed into a captive arrangement.
With MAXIS Global Captive Solution, the underwriting profit remains with the employer. There is also increased flexibility in designing employee benefit plans and the opportunity to improve terms and conditions.
What MAXIS GBN offers
We can help you set up a new employee benefits captive programme or get the most out of your risk benefits financing.
- In-depth knowledge of local risk factors through our local members
- A consultative approach on the diversification of risk to balance the captive reinsurance portfolio and reduce volatility
- A dedicated global underwriter and direct access to MAXIS GBN’s technical expertise
- A variety of cash flow options with premium cessions available in advance or in arrears, annually or quarterly, and programme protections
- World-leading Health & Wellness reports and support - our MAXIS Global Medical Dashboard reports provide a holistic view of health issues by identifying country-specific trends and cost drivers, and our dedicated Health & Wellness team will help evaluate report data and consider practical health and wellness programmes
- Comprehensive financial data analysis in quarterly bordereaux and annual reports, showing all income and expenses of the policies included
- High governance levels through nearly 140 local members in 115 key markets
- Insight, guidance and benchmarking knowledge during the renewals process
- Dedicated account managers at global, regional and local level, working closely with you and your local subsidiaries, supporting you in the resolution of issues if and when they arise.
Who is it for?
- Multinational companies with centralised management of employee benefits worldwide, with or without an existing captive arrangement
- A minimum of two policies placed in two different countries, with at least 100 lives in each
- A minimum US$10,000 premium in each country
- At least US$1m premium across all policies.
Further conditions may be placed to access this solution.